Fast poker is getting huge popularity among the poker players now days only because of its speed and modern features. Like you don’t have to wait for the playable hands after you move out from the table. Therefore, you can save your time as well as increase your winning opportunities. You can play at least 200 hands in an hour where in the regular cash game you can play 100 hands in 90 minutes. The special features are “Quick fold”, “Sit out next hand” etc.
Now to play this special featured game you need to follow some basic strategies, which will help you a lot to earn more and more money at such a short time. Let’s see what should be the strategy to play fast poker.
- You should adopt the habit of note down because fast poker will not provide you the player or hand history. Therefore, you should note down these points or anything you notice in the opponent will help you a lot to study the game.
- You should have to take a close look to the sidebar play list, as it will help you to identify the player to whom you should focus at the time of entering the game. You also get the information about the player who is multi-tabling you.
- You have to keep in the mind that fast poker is the anti boredom game. Players of fast poker never get bored therefore never take the game lightly it is always tighter.
- But there is one disadvantage of the fast poker, you cannot read the opponents activity as you keep moving in to the table. So be cautious.
- But if you take the last point positively then you can feel that the opponent also can’t read you.
All these are the basic strategy of the fast poker. So what are you waiting for go and start playing.